mandag 26. september 2011

Bouncing from festival to festival

Right after my Café de Concert-festival in Oslo I headed out for Tallinn Chambermusic festival, which was awsome!
Got to play for a full house with great and my favourite Estonian musicians, Kristina Kriit, violin and Levi-Danel Mägila, cello.
AND I met the superfantastic English-Swedish-Italian contemporary virtuoso Hugo Ticciati!
And of course - went out with Nadja and Anastassia :))
Today I just came back from the superduper Trondheim Chambermusic Festival where I did 5 concerts. It was an amazeing experience!! Several of our living classical legends were there! Mindblowing! Got to get to know and perform with a lot of fantastic musicians. Especially this guy! www.guywhosingshigh.com CHECK HIM OUT!! He showed up in a funky moods of norway jacket AND Nikey shoes. Need I say that we totally rocked the stage together?;)
Also got to play with the legendary violist Kim Kashkashian and the super elegant French prizewinning string quartet, Tercea.They were SO fun to play with! GREAT quartet!!
Leaving for New York this Saturday :) C u there, party-people!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar