søndag 3. oktober 2010

Host for Impressions of Norway in New York 2010


Photo: Rick Shupper

This was probably the wildest and coolest presentation of Norwegian Culture in New York ever, arranged by Innovation Norway in downtown New York. Moods of Norway, Madcon, The Flying Culinary Circus and me. Boy, were we on fire!!


Photo: Rick Shupper

I started off with a presentation of the fabulous Moods of Norway-three, then I had the previledge of makeing room for the crazy and genious Flying Culinary Circus. Then I was honored to show my ass on a big screen in addition to presenting my Carnegie Hall debut with some video material. In the end I let Madcon do the rest - which ended up with a superfantastic dance-party for Moods, the chefs and me on stage with the groovin´ Madcon! Man, what a night!


Photo: Rick Shupper


Photo: Rick Shupper


Photo: Berit Hessen


Photo: Berit Hessen


Photo: Berit Hessen


Photo: Berit Hessen

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar