torsdag 8. mars 2012

Back from NYC, Grand Opening getting closer and closer

I had a fantastic time in NYC, back in Norway - touring with Rikskonsertene right now in Trondheim.

In between practising, composing and a lot of meetings I did three kick ass photo shoots. Two with the very gifted Norwegian photographer Trond Andersen at Gleason´s Gym where Tyson, Muhammed Ali and Fraiser used to box. And the other one at WMP Concert Hall - that shoot will blow your mind away, just wait! Both shoots will be exhibited at my grand opening of Café de Concert on April 18th at 8 pm in Oslo (Tjuvholmen)! I had the previlige of working together on set with the beautiful model Sara Elallawy aka The Coffee Woman from Tjuvholmen, on all shootsThird shoot was with the Colombian-American hot shot Alex Mora. This shoot was SICK, will also be exhibited before summer at Café de Concert!!Had somtime to chill out and reload, which is important in such a jet set life as I live (yes, I finally understood it)Save the date, April 18th at 8 pm at the opening of Café de Concert - you will see me do the Donald Duck orgasm, LIVE.Was a HUGE hit at Operaballet 2012!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar