lørdag 28. mai 2011

3-peat in St.Petersburg

I am so fortunate to have such a great team around me in St.Petersburg - the amazing Vitaly Vasiliev and his fantastic crew!
First off was a small concert performance where I played my newest composition, Étude Norvégienne, followed by a big show for kids about Mozart. Afterwords there was time for questions from the audience. And even the youngest ones all the way down to 7 years reached out for the open mic!! Was a great moment for me to get to talk to teachers, students and small children at the St.Petersburg State University of Culture and Arts!!
Natasja Smirnova - best norwegian/russian translater I have ever heard! So theatrical at the same time!! Perfect match!Got to play with Vladimir Shulyakovskiy, fantastic musician!

The day after we headed out to the amazing Marjino Manor where I played two concerts with the supercool mezzo Katarina and
the genious Stanislav!



And my biggest and oldest fan i Russia, the lovely Valentina, came to listen to my performance. She has been to almost EVERY concert I have played in St.Petersburg since I started to perform there a couple of years ago. Valentina, I am your biggest fan too <3And after the second concert was done, I could relax and go bananas :D

3 kommentarer:

  1. haha:) Aksel;) Så hyggelig å se at det går så sinnsykt bra for deg! skål! gamle nabon!:)

    SvarSlett
  2. ohhh:)og er det hagefest på gang igjen i fremtiden ell?

    SvarSlett
  3. om det er du som arrangerte konsert der et stykke fra min oldefar, Severin Svensen var med i Fredrikstad, vennligst ta kontakt da jeg sitter på flere partiturer :) og er nå i gang med å legge de ut på nett.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P2IlO7z4zs fra konsert i Nasjonalbiblioteket nylig


    mvh
    Ole-Martin Lyng

    SvarSlett