søndag 5. desember 2010

The Aksel Kolstad Show at McPhail, Minneapolis



But first, I did a teaser at Torskeklubben


Torskeklubbens menu since over one hundred years: "Torsk", potato and "akevitt" (I had grapefruit juice)


The magnificant Orlyn Kringstad - can´t wait to get started on our projects, Orlyn!!






Then, a teaser at Lakselaget








The superfantastic Marit Kringstad


Then - a little recreation/imaginative ski jumping at what was supposed to be "Minneapolis Holmenkollen" a long time ago






And finally - gametime at McPhail!! One of my best concerts so far:)






The famous Cadillac Kolstad attended the concert:)


Relatives from my grandmother, Vicki and Mary were also there:)


Then we all went out to listen to the fantastic Papa John Kolstad and his wonderful musicians, before the Kolstad-clan hit the town!




I´ll be back in the summer of 2011 for a big tour - stay tuned, people of Minnesota:)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar